Welcome to the Sea Otter Classic Foundation, a 501c Non-Profit organization dedicated to cyclists and the community. Just as specialized vehicles provide support, information, and encouragement for long distance riders, the Sea Otter Classic Foundation provides support, information, and encouragement for athletes and the Monterey-Salinas community at large.
- We promote healthy lifestyles through educational assemblies in schools.
- Our professional riders demonstrate biking skills and teach biking safety in school assemblies and during our Sea Otter Classic Expo.
- We give financial support to organizations that assist during the Sea Otter Classic and other sporting events. These organizations include:
- Veterans and Military Service Organizations
- Local high schools, colleges, and universities
- Local service organizations, such as the Rotary Club
- Local community organizations, such as Y.M.C.A., Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs